Murphy's Tattoo Designs

I love drawing and all art , i have a passion for body art , i love drawing tattoo designs i have 2 customs i drew that have been tattooed on to myself , on this page are all the tattoo design's i have drew so far there will be a lot more to come , if you would like to use on of my designs or like one of your own drew then please see the contact me box and send me a email me with your request and i will get back to you as soon as i can thank you . Matt ....

Custom tattoo designs

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

claddagh

This is my version of the Irish Claddagh having it tattooed on the 21st of Dec so will update it after then

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really like this design! if i wanted to get something like this behind my ear do you think it is too small of an area?

Powered By Blogger